View Catalog Page
View Ordering Info
View/Download the User Manual
ERGO-AIR® Cart System
"Helps Reduce Back Injuries"
Ergonomically Designed Mobile Breathing Air Cart System
Air Systems' innovative air cylinder cart has been ergonomically designed to help prevent back injuries and facilitate mobility. The Ergo-Air® Cart features one-hand operation during raising or lowering of the air control
panel and cylinders.
No back strain is placed on the operator during pushing or pulling the cart. The basic cart design comes standard with Air Systems' unique air control panel and cart assembly. Several hose reel options are available to meet particular job applications. Cylinders, breathing air hose and reel are ordered separately.
Raising cart: 15 lbs. of force
Lowering Cart: 35 lbs. of force
EAC-97NB with Optional Upper Storage Case
- 2400 or 4500psi rated air pressure regulator
- Dual 9-volt electronic low pressure audible and visual alarms are supplied on the electronic versions only - not approved for hazardous locations
- Low pressure alarm whistle is standard on the pneumatic version - optional bell alarm is available - approved for hazardous locations
- Remote audible and visual alarm jack - electronic versions only
- Steel air control panel with 4-outlet respirator manifold
- 16" semi-pneumatic rear tires and front locking swivel casters - standard
- High pressure hardware with in-line check valves
- Twin cylinder straps with padded brackets
- Cart lifting hooks installed as standard feature
- Cart Dimensions: 32"W x 41"D x 62"H
- Optional steel upper storage cabinet - 24"W x 12"H x 12"D
Optional Twin Auto Hose Reels with 16" Pneumatic Tires