View Catalog Page and Ordering Info
View/Download the User Manual
- 2 each, 115 VAC, 800 watt vacuum motors with 15 amp overload protector
- Final stage HEPA filter, 99.97% at 0.3 micron
- 70dbA noise level at 3 feet w/ built-in noise suppressor
- 230cfm flow rate - variable speed
- Fire retardant, 10 ft. flexible hose
- Dual handle assembly
- Three pleated intermediate filters 2.5" ID hose supplied with 2.5" hose coupler for adding additional hose
- 5" fume capture hood with magnetic base stand supplied
- 5-stage filtration
- Stainless steel spark screen
- Removable slag tray
- Size: 28.5" L x 15" H x 18.5" W
- Weight 57 lbs.
HEPA Filtered for Hazardous Welding Applications
Designed for light Duty, Short Duration Welding
Air Systems' small HEPA filtered portable fume extractor, Model PFE-230, provides 230cfm flow through a 5" hood and magnetic base stand. Ideal for many small welding and soldering applications where large cabinet style fume extractors are not practical, such as, spot or bench top welding. The PFE-230 features removable slag tray, spark screen, 3 pleated pre-filters and a final HEPA filter (99.97% at 0.3 micron).
5-Stage Filtration with Slag Tray
Variable speed Switch and Control Panel
5-Stage Filter Assembly
Optional Cart holds Model PFE-230 and provides a storage cabinet for welding supplies. Cart is made of steel with black powder coat paint, front swivel casters and rear locking casters.
Cart Dimensions 30"L x 30"D x 42" H.