The Blast-Air™ Cart has been designed to meet the demanding needs of the sandblast and coatings industry. The Blast-Air™ 50 pictured is our standard 4 worker Breather Box® mounted on a BA-1CAA pre-filter cart. Air can be supplied to the cart from mobile or plant air compressors and pre-filtered through high capacity water, oil, and particulate separators located on the rear of the rugged steel cart. These pre-filters automatically drain large amounts of oil and water discharged from a compressor before it enters the Breather Box®. This process extends the filter life of the Breather Box® and reduces maintenance downtime and costs.
Dual 300cfm Cart Mounted Pre-Filters with Automatic Drains
1ST STAGE FILTER w/ Filter Change Indicator, Removes Bulk Water and Particulate, 5.0 micron
2ND STAGE FILTER w/ Filter change Indicator, Coalescing Oil and Ultra-fine Particulate Filtration, .01 micron
3RD STAGE FILTER w/ Filter Change Indicator, Charcoal Removes Organic Vapors and Objectionable Odors, .03 micron
Automatic Drains in 1st and 2nd Stage Filter Assemblies
- 2-year Warranty on CO Sensor and Monitor
- In-Line Carbon Monoxide (CO) Monitor with optional CO/O2 Monitor - Intrinsically Safe CSA Approved Models available
- Electro-chemical Sensor for Specific Gas Detection and Rapid Calibration in less than 2 minutes
- Dual 9-Volt Battery Operation, 8-16 VDC and/or 115 Volt AC
- Safety Relief Valve set at 125psi
- Solid Aluminum Block Manifold with manual drain
- 0-160 psi Pressure Gauge
- Visual Flowmeter to Verify Air Flow to Monitor
- External Case Mounted CO Warning Lights and Audible Alarm
- Remote DC Alarm Jack with Cover Cap, standard
- Maximum Inlet Pressure - 150psi
- All respirator couplings provided with safety lock feature
Cart Dimensions: 40"H x 20"W
Weight: 42 lbs.
Two 300cfm Rear Pre-Filters saves the Breather Box® Filters and Reduces Equipment Damage!